need answers for breaking dawn release date?

hi um i live in melbourne australia and i need help to find out when breaking dawn is released here.

because i went to angus and robinsons and they are saying 4th of august but then other people are saying it is still 2nd of august?

is angus and robinsons just retarded or is that the real release date is australia in all book shops?

i really need to no because i dont want to get it late and have all my friends reading it before me.

HELP HELP HELP!!

Favorite Answer

well i also live in melbourne and the realease for the whole of australia is August the 4th which really sucks..though only a little bit longer!!

You have exactly the same release date as the UK...a Monday is a stupid release date for a book that most will want to read, but for most of the northern hemisphere it is not so bad because it is school summer holidays (obviously not for Australia unfortunately). I have pre-ordered mine, but it comes out only a few days before Acheron (the latest Dark-Hunter book) and I am getting them both delivered on the same day from Amazon.

Source(s): Amazon

August 2nd is the release date for North America, everywhere else is August 4th. So your bookstore is right, it'll be released on August 4th there.

Source(s): http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/breakingdawn.html - see the 5th paragraph under July 7, 2008

August 2nd for North America, but every where else is August 4th. Sorry. It is a bit ridiculous that North America gets it first. It doesn't make any sense to me. Shouldn't it be equal for everyone?

• Shelly

4th August. I'm in Australia too and have just ordered my copy of breaking dawn.

hi, i live in Melbourne too, and it is 4th of August.

its a Monday, which really sucks!!

but anyway, it is the 4th for anyone outside of North America, i think.

i'm going after school to get mine,

you will want to pre order it!!

hope i helped!!

August 2 is for USA. Your bookstore is probably right.

im pretty sure that it comes out everywhere on august 2, 2008.

so just a little longer. cant wait <333!

Aug 2, 2008.