Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 1 decade ago

Whats your favorite band in the whole wide universe?

I need some new choices in music. I dont know too many artists so let me have em : ) Thanks

Best Answer

I love Rooney and Muse.

The White Stripes

Beck

Kings of Leon

Flamboyant Bella

Placebo

Vampire Weekend

Smashing Pumpkins

My Chemical Romance

The Subways

i will always and forever love HANSON! their 2007 release "the walk" is such great music with amazing heart behind it. although i DO love the days of mmmbop and this time around, this album is fantastic, and they've grown so much, both musically and physically! (like they've finally gone through puberty haha)

also, i'm really digging jason mraz right now. i'm addicted to the song details in the fabric (ft. james morrison) and i can't get it out of my head. it's from the new album "we sing. we dance. we steal things." and it makes my world go round.

Slipknot!!!!!!!!

and KoRn and DevilDriver and Lacuna Coil and Marilyn Manson and Born of Osiris and Cradle of Filth and Children of Bodom and Meshuggah and Static X and Fear Factory and Apocalyptica and.... you get where I'm going with this

well its a three way tie between

stellastarr*

Evaline

The Photo Atlas

the photo atlas is a small band out of denver so if you like em tell your friends about them and help rally support please :D

don't have one but the band closest to my heart is the band that holds the members that are also in my heart

Lamb To The Slaughter.. local pasadena band

depends on what u into, i like the clash and joy division, jimi hendrix, loads more,

• the red hot chili peppers!! XD

• uh the beatles! i like u2 and the rolling stones as well! and simon & garfunkel. i could go on...

yellowcard!