breaking dawn?

does any one think jacob is going to crash bella's wedding?

if any one has any priedictions please let me know

twilight fan<3<3<3

Favorite Answer

i dont think so....i mean...he might lol, just because jacob is kinda spontanious like that, but i think him and bella compleatly understand eachother now, and i dont think jacob wants to hurt her anymore.....plus he is invited lol, so he might come and think about crashing the wedding, but i dont think he will, he knows that it would hurt her even more, although...i really wouldnt be suprised if he did crash the wedding, and kidnap her in the process

Jacob couldn't crash if he wanted to, he was invited. But, I think he will come to the wedding and take Bella because, even though it would be so cool, I can't imagine Stephanie writing about Bella's time as a vampire. The wedding is probably going to be in the beginning of the book because in the preview of chapter one, the wedding is a few days away. Stephanie would have hundreds of pages to fill with vampire Bella. I just can't see it. Maybe, stuff will turn around in the end but, i don't know.

I don't think he'll crash it...he WAS invited. I think he will come back for the wedding, though.

I also think Jacob dies in Breaking Dawn. I think the preface at the beginning of BD is from Jacob's POV...and he is "sacrificing" himself for Bella...

I could be totally wrong...but that's what I'm thinking...luckily there are only 10 more days to go before we find out!!!!!!!!!!!

ask alice, she has already read breaking dawn *gasp* no just kidding. (i got that off an icon) well if you've read the first chapter frrom the special edition eclipse... jacob has __________ so i wouldn't be surprised if he showed up as Bellas best man *if that's even possible* or crashes the wedding.

I think Jaco will steal bella and run away with her. Of course she wont go on her own free will, But and he probally will do it to stop her from coming a vampire. Im just guessing here