Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

breaking dawn?

does any one think jacob is going to crash bella's wedding?

if any one has any priedictions please let me know

Update:

twilight fan<3<3<3

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i dont think so....i mean...he might lol, just because jacob is kinda spontanious like that, but i think him and bella compleatly understand eachother now, and i dont think jacob wants to hurt her anymore.....plus he is invited lol, so he might come and think about crashing the wedding, but i dont think he will, he knows that it would hurt her even more, although...i really wouldnt be suprised if he did crash the wedding, and kidnap her in the process

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jacob couldn't crash if he wanted to, he was invited. But, I think he will come to the wedding and take Bella because, even though it would be so cool, I can't imagine Stephanie writing about Bella's time as a vampire. The wedding is probably going to be in the beginning of the book because in the preview of chapter one, the wedding is a few days away. Stephanie would have hundreds of pages to fill with vampire Bella. I just can't see it. Maybe, stuff will turn around in the end but, i don't know.

• 1 decade ago

I don't think he'll crash it...he WAS invited. I think he will come back for the wedding, though.

I also think Jacob dies in Breaking Dawn. I think the preface at the beginning of BD is from Jacob's POV...and he is "sacrificing" himself for Bella...

I could be totally wrong...but that's what I'm thinking...luckily there are only 10 more days to go before we find out!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

ask alice, she has already read breaking dawn *gasp* no just kidding. (i got that off an icon) well if you've read the first chapter frrom the special edition eclipse... jacob has __________ so i wouldn't be surprised if he showed up as Bellas best man *if that's even possible* or crashes the wedding.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think Jaco will steal bella and run away with her. Of course she wont go on her own free will, But and he probally will do it to stop her from coming a vampire. Im just guessing here

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.