what chapter of eclipse tells how jasper and alice met?

i love that chapter

but i don't know which one it is so i can't get it

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

its in eclipse

and its about how jasper went with peter and his friend to live more civilize leaving maria behind and then he didnt feel happy anyways and left. but it was raining so he went into a nearby drink store and inside he saw alice and alice said "you kept me waiting long" and jasper was confused and said sorry ma'm.

and then she took his hand or he took her hand that she told them about she seen carlisle and his family and for the the first time jasper felt hope. they were in love and are very protective of each other. the reason why jasper does what the cullen's do is for alice's sake.

• 3 years ago

So like, they met while Jasper replaced into in war and he went off with those 2 different adult men Charlotte and that i forgot the different call.So then he found Alice in a diner, because of the fact because of the fact she will tell the destiny, she observed Jasper in a diner, and he or she knew he replaced into going to be the single. So she waited him and while he ultimately got here they fell in love in the commencing up sight!

• 1 decade ago

its chapter 13 pg. 301 is where he actually meets her :)

i love that too! its soo cute!

haha

hope i helped!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.