Weird mumbling song?

there is a song and it is lots of mumbling and no words just

uuuuuuunummuuuuuuuuuuumuuunuuumunnuuumunuuuuuu...

anyone have any idea what it is?

Favorite Answer

In 1973, a rendition of "Mah Nà Mah Nà" on the Moog synthesizer was released on the album More Hot Butter (Musicor MS 3254) by Hot Butter, best known for the pop tune "Popcorn". It was re-released on CD in 2000.

It was also used in sketches on the Muppets.

I actually have an old vinyl 45RPM single of this song on the flip side of "Popcorn". Yes I know, that is pretty sad.

I actually think that MOST popular songs have mumbled lyrics, and that they do it on purpose so that you ll have to listen to the song 1000 times trying to understand the words, and then you ll think the song must be catchy because you can t it out of your head-- but it s really just rote memory. One example is "Michelle" by the Beatles, were they go into French lyrics for no reason, and it sounds like "monkey no more play piano song." Then there s "Long Cool Woman" by the Halleys, or any song by Dido.

• BethS

Could it be "Mah Nà Mah Nà"? Or is it something new?