what do you think the best TV is?

I'm looking to buy a new TV and I know what i think is the best...what do you think is the best. more than just manufacturer, actual model's please...manufacturer's make many models...I'm looking for either a 46 or 52" lcd

• gp4rts
    Favorite Answer

If by best you mean the best picture, then it is the Pioneer Elite KURO 1080p plasma. The picture is astounding--deep blacks, rich colors, wide viewing angle. Of course, you pay for that. The 60' set is about $7,000. Second best, and more reasonable is the Sony XBR4 XBR5 LCDs. Samsung is also good, but watch out for that high-gloss screen.

Check out the Samsung LN46A650 or the Sony KDL52W4100. Both very nice models.

Try this - try putting in your request at this site. Put in what you want to buy, and the price, and they'll search for you and find you the best deal!

http://www.shoppingdudes.com/

Good luck!

go for the sony vizio and with a t.v. of that size definitely get it in the 1080p

Go Vizo

Go to

thediscounthdtv.com