What do you think about next olimpics games in China?

Favorite Answer

The IOC should never have put the Olympics in a fascist country like China. It's as bad as Nazi Germany was back in 1936.

I'll tell ya when I get back. Leaving Next Sunday. I am hearing the food is mediocre and the police are everywhere to make sure China does not loose face. You have to carry your passport a copy will not due or expect to get tossed in jail. This should be most interesting and they keep shutting down factories and car traffic and still Bejing is in a brown cloud of pollution.

• Amy

That a lot of U.S. athletes are going to be breathing in a ton of pollution and messing up their lungs and performance, that the games haven't begun yet and already China is cheating with the qualifying age of at least one of their gymnasts, and that for China, these games aren't being played in the spirit of the games but for politics.

I hate the Olympics they are so boring, I only like watching Women's Gymnastics because some of them girls is sexy

dunno, they've not started yet