Questions about textbooks-r-us.

I am currently enrolled in my second year of college, and the price of gas is making me look more carefully on costs of text books. The other day at work one of my co-workers told me about a website called Textbooks-r-us. I am interested because the books are much cheaper than my school book store (big surprise) but i was wondering about feedback about the site, if anyone has had problems with the service or anything. Also, if you have another good site to check out, besides half.com those comments are also welcome. Thank you

Favorite Answer

Another website to look for cheaper/lower price for textbook is http://www.campusi.com/

You would type in the search for the textbook you want to buy and then it will give you a list of different companies/stores/sites that sale the textbook with different prices ranging from new to being used textbook.

For textbooks-r-us - I have never used it so I am not sure. If you want to know what other people think about that site, you could go to a seller and read it profile.