i need an answer quick!!!

i need help trying to figure out how and what to concentrate on when i am doing yoga

i have yoga class in about an hour and last class i was having difficulty concentrating...it kind of hindered the experience. please give ideas.

Update:

what would you concentrate on

Update 2:

lol okay um what would you concentrate on as far as meditation is concerned, like making yourself be at peace

Update 3:

lol okay um what would you concentrate on as far as meditation is concerned, like making yourself be at peace

Update 4:

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

i try to think about nothing. when ever a thought goes through my head, i picture it as a cloud going by and it leaves, then i picture clouds leaving and so on and so forth until your thinking about nothing

• 1 decade ago

Think Of a girl you like very much, or One you Love. Just Concentrate on her and Time will fly by...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Breathe in and out in a meditation exercise. Helps me

• 1 decade ago

Breathing!

If you're listening to an instructor, I would try to focus on her voice and when she says to "breathe...." (inhale, annndd..exhale..). Yoga is similar to meditation; it should'nt require too much thinking or concentration in the process.

Try to think of something peacefull to you when trying to find that zen. I would think of the clouds right after a rainshower

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Drink some orange juice made from concentrate!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

when starting your yoga classes think about the blue sky are some happy thought to get you in the mood :) ava

• 1 decade ago

concentrate on your favorite song and try to replay the whole thing in your head, including the instruments.

• 1 decade ago

I agree with Cheese lollllll

When I saw that answer, I starting cracking up! LMAO!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Think of absolute silence...with absolute silence, nothing can disturb your concentration.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A kosher dill pickle works for me.. But it has to be a Vlasic..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.