i need an answer quick!!!

i need help trying to figure out how and what to concentrate on when i am doing yoga

i have yoga class in about an hour and last class i was having difficulty concentrating...it kind of hindered the experience. please give ideas.

what would you concentrate on

lol okay um what would you concentrate on as far as meditation is concerned, like making yourself be at peace

• Favorite Answer

i try to think about nothing. when ever a thought goes through my head, i picture it as a cloud going by and it leaves, then i picture clouds leaving and so on and so forth until your thinking about nothing

Think Of a girl you like very much, or One you Love. Just Concentrate on her and Time will fly by...

Breathe in and out in a meditation exercise. Helps me

Breathing!

If you're listening to an instructor, I would try to focus on her voice and when she says to "breathe...." (inhale, annndd..exhale..). Yoga is similar to meditation; it should'nt require too much thinking or concentration in the process.

Try to think of something peacefull to you when trying to find that zen. I would think of the clouds right after a rainshower

Drink some orange juice made from concentrate!

when starting your yoga classes think about the blue sky are some happy thought to get you in the mood :) ava

concentrate on your favorite song and try to replay the whole thing in your head, including the instruments.

I agree with Cheese lollllll

When I saw that answer, I starting cracking up! LMAO!

Think of absolute silence...with absolute silence, nothing can disturb your concentration.

A kosher dill pickle works for me.. But it has to be a Vlasic..