Washing Machine discharge pump - 50Hz versus 60Hz

I have a Bosch WFF2000 washer, meant for 240V 50Hz, but I run it at 220V 60Hz. That works fine, but the discharge pump always rattles for a few seconds (no, there is no coin or something in it), and then it eventually "gets the message" and works properly....for about 2-3 years, when it dies. I can't seem to find a 220/240V 60Hz discharge pump for this model, and before I have again a 50Hz pump shipped from Europe (for the next 2-3years of rattling away) I wonder whether there is something "better" I can do....?

Favorite Answer

I don't know how but you got a pump from the european countries on a dishwasher that is in USA. If you bought the unit over here make sure that it says that it is a 240volt 50/60 hz not 240volt 50 hz unit the 240 and 220 volt systems are interchangeable but it has to be for 50/60 hz not just 50.