Anonymous

is this sentence ok?

I was informed to attend the test but i can't be able to make it due to lost in direction. Therefore i couldn't make it on time. Could i reschedule the test for another day (in English) if this is possible?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I was informed I was scheduled to take a test but was unable to make it on time due to unforeseen circumstances. I would like to reschedule the test for another time if at all possible. Thank you for your kind attention.

I'm not certain if you are requesting the test to be in English. If so, then you might write the middle sentence, "I would like to reschedule the English version of the test for another time if at all possible."

If you get another chance, I'd go to the location where the test is to be administered a day or so before... so you don't get lost again.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO, this sentence is NOT ok!

I suggest:

I knew about the test date and time, but I wasn't able to make it on time because I got lost. Is it possible for me to reschedule the test for another day?

• 1 decade ago

Although I was asked to take the test on (***put the day of the test here***), I did not arrive, because I became lost on the way to the testing location. Is it possible for me to reschedule this test (in English) for another date? Thank you!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I was supposed to take the test on [DATE OF TEST], but I couldn't make it on time because I got lost. Can you please reschedule the test for another day?

I hope this is what you are trying to say.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hello,

Write this -

I had been informed to attend the test, but due to misplace the direction, I could not attend the same in time. May I have an another date for test, if possible?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Due to unavoidable reasons I was unable to take the test. Please reschedule.

• 1 decade ago

the whole "lost in direction" part sounds weird.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"i was informed tu attend a test"....gotta take a test.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes, sounds very pro

• 1 decade ago

perfect

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.