What book can you recommend me reading?

Lately, i've read The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Sun and they really hit my heart! Also i like Jeannette Walls' Glass Castle, da Vinci Code, and a book entitled Night (not sure, but its an account during Nazi).. Im not really a wide reader but it will be a great motivation for me to read when the stories... show more Lately, i've read The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Sun and they really hit my heart! Also i like Jeannette Walls' Glass Castle,
da Vinci Code, and a book entitled Night (not sure, but its an account during Nazi).. Im not really a wide reader but it will be a great motivation for me to read when the stories are sort of like the above-mentioned books, something that would open your eyes with realities in life and with a lot of turns and twists in the story. thanks in advance!
Update: thanks guys! i look forward to read those books you've listed. Twilight intrigues me though, is it really that good? well, i'll find out myself!