Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Wombat
Lv 6
Wombat asked in PetsRodents · 1 decade ago

Anyone know where on the internet i can buy small, suitable wire mesh to make a lid for my gerbil tank?

The problem is, most wire mesh is sold in large packs. Anyone know where I can buy much smaller packs on the net, about 100cm x 100cm would be best.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try www.mcnichols.com

I have been to their factory here in the Cleveland area and it is great !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

try going out and buying a rat cage, since grebils are very similiar to mice and rats and are known as the desert rat, i guess it would be quite happy to be in a big cage with toys and suitable bedding. they compe full with "doors" a tray for "mess" and sometimes even feeders and water things.

i do not know about buying the mesh on the internet, but you could try your local craft stores or possiably even your local hardware store.

• 1 decade ago

ebay (there's not one thing u CANT find on ebay)lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.