Wombat
Wombat asked in PetsRodents · 1 decade ago

Anyone know where on the internet i can buy small, suitable wire mesh to make a lid for my gerbil tank?

The problem is, most wire mesh is sold in large packs. Anyone know where I can buy much smaller packs on the net, about 100cm x 100cm would be best.

Favorite Answer

Try www.mcnichols.com

I have been to their factory here in the Cleveland area and it is great !

try going out and buying a rat cage, since grebils are very similiar to mice and rats and are known as the desert rat, i guess it would be quite happy to be in a big cage with toys and suitable bedding. they compe full with "doors" a tray for "mess" and sometimes even feeders and water things.

i do not know about buying the mesh on the internet, but you could try your local craft stores or possiably even your local hardware store.

ebay (there's not one thing u CANT find on ebay)lol