Leonardo DiCaprio deserves an Oscar!!!?

Does anyone agree, he's such an amazing actor!!!! I've been a mega fan since I was 4 when Titanic came out!!! He's soooo amazing!!! Does anyone else love him as much I do! Come on, he was AMAZING in Blood Diamond and The Departed and The Aviatar and What's Eating Gilbert Grape and Catch Me If You Can and (please stop me, I'm going to name all his movies). Well he deserved the Blood Diamond Oscar, I don't care what anyone else said. Same for What's Eating Gilbert Grape, though Jamie Foxx did deserve teh Oscar, I still was secertly hoping Leo would win it. GIVE THE GUY AN OSCAR ALREADY!!!!!

I'm tried of people saying Leo's gay and can't act and only get job for he's looks, well he can't help that he's extremely good-looking! He's A FANTASTIC ACTOR!!!! GOSH, watch The Departed if you think he's nothing but a gay heartthob! Does anyone agree?

Best Answer

omg yess!!hes hawwt!!!i also thought he deserved an oscar for blood diamond!lol i luvved him <3<3!

He's a great actor, but best actor of the year undoubtedly goes to Heath Ledger thus far.

hes HOTTT