Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

R&P: I have a hard Jo-Ho question for you...?

Okay, so I just answered and starred a question about how "AMAZING" their new album is. I don't have to hear it to know it sucks. But I have a question for you guys that is kind of hard.

MQ: If the Jonas Brothers actually DID write their OWN music, could you see a possiblilty of you liking even ONEsong of theirs?

Please state your reason for the answer too.

Favorite Answer

If they were good at writing music that appealed to me, then of course I'd like it. I mean, let's say through some strange string of events the Jonases left Disney and were now on their own. Then once they have control over their own music and happened to make a good rock album (with no corporate help) then I would listen to it. Because in that alternative universe, why should I care if they used to be apart of my most hated company? I mean, the key phrase in that sentance is 'used to'. People CAN change y'know.

Just because a band writes their own music doesn't mean it sounds good. There are plenty of bands that have been shown to me, that I'm sure have written their own music, and they did not appeal to me.

Also, I have at least a little respect for the Jonas Brothers because at least they know how to put on a fun show for the kids AND I have heard them play live before and they sound very good live. There is a slight difference, but what band doesn't sound at least a little different? so everyone can hate on them, but I won't.

• The Jonas Brothers just aren't really my style. If they wrote their own music, I would probably respect them more as real musicians, but that doesn't mean I'm interested in their style of music.

I know someone who knows someone who knows the Jonas brothers and Miley, apparently Miley only cares about getting more popular and more attention, the Jonas Brothers are actually cool people...

Let forget about the Super Mario Sisters they will be an after thought very soon!

MQ: No it would sound similar to Dragonforce.

• ?

No i dont think so man it deosnt matter who makes it they have there names on the charts and they are as much to blame for putting it out there as the other dude is for writting the disgraces

uh, do they even know how to write music? i think they kind of just have it served to them on a plate. but who knows? maybe there's a different side to them. maybe they want to stop pretending to be straight in their music videos and start expressing their gayness in their music. of course, this would have to be independent of the disney channel.

No

Fcuk the jonas sisters

NOPE I still would think that they are Crapola however I would consider them at least a "band" rather than a Sub-Hybrid mutant creation of Disney

• No because I listen to real music.

• fdgfd

No. If they can barely play their instruments how would they go about writing good songs?