Herbert asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

what can i eat before heavy drinking?

im eating healthier and have been losing weight even with my 1-2 days a week cheat of going out drinking. what can i eat before i go out drinking that is healthy but still will help soak up that alcohol

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Whole wheat bread topped with humus.

• 4 years ago

Definitely bread or pasta stuff with absorbent carbs. Chips are good because they are not so filling but bad if they are full of salt because alcohol dehydrates you even more + then you've got the dehydrating salt in there. Pasta can be great but if it's rich or creamy you don't want rich alfredo like sauces with beer. Stick to like a pita or stuff like that. After you're drunk nothing like greasy hamburgers, crackers, or pizza. Actually we usually get nachos or a burrito from Burritos As Big as Your Head or Mickey D's. Take some Tylenol or Alleve & drink as much water/Gatorade as you can before you pass out & you will feel so much better the next day. I can't believe you are taking this type of preperation for a lowly 10 beers but if you know your limit & you are taking precaution that's good atleast. I could drink 10 beers before noon & not be buzzed & I'm a girl.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.