Are conservatives drooling over the Biden pick?

He can't eat solid food because he can't get it past the foot in his mouth.

Update:

Uuuh, no. Nice insults from the party that likes to complain about politics of personal destruction, but this is not a strong ticket and you know it. He's got more contradicting soundbites than Obama has brothers living in poverty around the world.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If they are drooling over running against Biden, then their connection to reality is far more tenuous than I previously believed. Biden brings the experience you all claimed was lacking to the ticket as well as a fiery and genuine campaign style that plays very well with traditional Democrats and independents. His credentials are extensive and his ability to communicate is outstanding because although he might be loquacious, he speaks his mind and talks substantively.

He will be an big asset on the stump. During his speech today in Springfield, IL, Biden took McCain apart. You can see the Yahoo! video of the speech at this link: http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index...

• 5 years ago

Source(s): Guaranteed Winning Picks Predictions : http://winningpicks.oruty.com/?lra
  • 1 decade ago

No but Obama's choice could have been much more formidable. Although Biden pluses up Obama's foreign affairs angle, Biden is about a long-time Washington insider as they come. He was in the Senate when Obama was eight years old, McCain was still a POW, and Nixon was President! When he was on the stump talking up Change it was just laughable and not believable. Not credible at all.

• 1 decade ago

The smart conservatives (I know that's an oxymoron but there are a few) realize that they up against a really strong ticket and that they are going to lose.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Conservatives drooling? Old news.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Could be, I had a old cat that would just sit there and drool.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't get what you mean. Biden is an outstanding American.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"When he was on the stump talking up Change it was just laughable and not believable. Not credible at all."

Has it ever been?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.