How Can I win her heart ?

We are both graduate students here in cali for a Month. She admitted that we are very compatible but the fact we are both leaving in a month and she doesn't know where she's going to be next year thinks we are better off being friends and take things from there. I told her my true intentions and I'm not looking... show more We are both graduate students here in cali for a Month. She admitted that we are very compatible but the fact we are both leaving in a month and she doesn't know where she's going to be next year thinks we are better off being friends and take things from there. I told her my true intentions and I'm not looking to get laid or anything I want to take her out and get to know her. I did all the attraction things tease her and all that stuff and it worked well and now I can't help but to send her cute text messages, flowers at her door and calling to wish her good night. I think she's losing interest or thinking she's too good. I really like this girl and I think she's the one. I know she got mad that I went to the movies with a female friend after I asked her first to join me and she said no. I really like her and I only have 4 weeks to convience her and show her I'm worthy of her heart and time.
1 answer 1