Date a girl who have a boyfriend? help please!!!?

To do a short story, this is what she tell me on a e-mail when I ask her to go out whit her again on a second date.

(Hey waddup Mr. High Five. lol!

J'espere que t'as pas eu de cauchemars apres le film la derniere fois. lol! je blague. I never really got to thank you for the great time last time we chilled. It felt good hanging out with you and you seem like a really cool guy. I'd love to chill some time again. I'll let you choose something... maybe bowling or mini putting, lol, or we can just grab a coffee somewhere. But I just want to make sure that it is purely on a friendly basis cuz to tell you the truth I have a boyfriend. I really don't mind chilling with you and being friends and stuff, as long as we're on the same page. I hope that's ok with you. Saturday evening is good for me if you're down... after 6pm... but I also have to be home fairly earlier cuz I have to wake up early on Sunday (I know, it sucks!). Let me know what you think....)

If i go, this sarturday, is gonna be the second date. I meet this haitian girl a couple weeks ago in a BBQ. 2 week-end ago, we went out toogeter and go see a movie and go eat somewhere... a clasic for the first date.Everything was just fine and when I drop her to her place,no kiss.But to tell the true, I feel something for her. Not because she a haitian girl (i am a haitian boy too) but she are like a dream girl;shorty and nice looking girl, SINCERE,HONNEST, simple,smart and independant woman.Is been a couple months that I move from a french town and a BIG +, she is the first and only girl that I meet who speak french so when we talk, she really understand what im saying.Well when I talk to her,she make me laf too n she made my day. If you wanna know, nop, im not bad... I see my self like 21 old attractive young black guy and I always think luv have no age cause she only 2 years more older then me.Since im here, i try to see things a different way cause I know if i was steel in my older town, I just dont care, i just go for it cause I luv her... Boyfriend or not... At this point, I dont know what to do...

Press the gas and try some move even if I know she have a boy...

Stay friend or, just forget that lady.

P.S... Since this e-mail, I always think about a chris brown song

Ya man aint me.

So ladys, man, I need a brit lite and tell me if have a chance or no..

10 point for the andser who gonna give the light I need...

Favorite Answer

just do whatever you feel is right,...

Even though none of your person friends may actually admit it. Rejection is among the greatest factors some guy won't approach a woman he is interested in meeting so this is the reason Joshua Pellicer book from here https://tr.im/1jpwv is the better guide for this sort of people because it will teach them how to manage it.

Every man can study on Joshua how to use the appropriate body language to approach, and the best way to open a woman and not get rejected and next, the ‘chart of conversation'– The Tao of Badass's step-by-step method for picking right up girls.

That is crucial stuff because the earlier you can spot a girl loves you, the quicker you can begin escalating the seduction and finding sexual. 

If you wish to discover ways to develop deeper securities and build more significant associations with women, then that https://tr.im/UABY7 is worth examining out.

Tao of Badass is a good manual if you'll need a deeper understanding of why girls are interested in masculine, comfortable men.

Tao of Badass covers plenty of the key concepts that are very important to increasing your achievement with women. Describes essential matters such as for example why girls check guys and the importance of sex tasks really well.

It also offer stable home elevators making rapport and connections with girls and has a lot of added content in the people part.