Have you ever......?

Into the bathroom for the opposite gender? I've gone into the boy's bathroom to get a blueberry pie once.

Favorite Answer

Once. That's by mistake. Surprised, I was and what I saw. It cant be explained.. There was no pie..but it could easily be guessed

Yes. When I was in high school, our group went on a trip. We were gone all day until 4:00 in the morning. When we got back to the school I had to go REAL bad so I walked down the hall to the bathroom and walked into the boys bathroom. When I noticed things weren't quite right I thought they redecoratedd. LMAO. What can I say I was completely exhausted.

Yes, when I was 12. I was swimming a crazy stroke called a corkscrew, which is alternating the crawl and backstroke. I was dizzy when I got out and walked right into the women's restroom. I didn't see anything, not even a slice of blueberry pie.

• RS

Yes. I entered the men's room accidentally a few years ago. It was so embarrassing :)