Please help me name my book character!?

I want to change the name for my protagonist, Destiny. Please come up with your own name and tell me why it fits her. Thank you! The title of the story is: "The Best Forgotten Memory I Never Had" ****Plot Summary:**** Destiny is your typical overachieving bookworm- and a university freshman. With a change... show more I want to change the name for my protagonist, Destiny. Please come up with your own name and tell me why it fits her. Thank you!

The title of the story is: "The Best Forgotten Memory I Never Had"

****Plot Summary:****
Destiny is your typical overachieving bookworm- and a university freshman. With a change in scenery comes many other twists- early morning classes, close friends that live 500 miles away, older mature guys, tough maniacal professors, and a campus that could pass for a maze. So when she wakes up in a foreign bed, wearing clothes too baggy to fit -with no recollection of the previous night- things take a complete 180 degree shift. She's definitely not prepared for all the drama, comedy, and inevitable romance that ensue.