Sarah Palin??? How do we attack Obama for his lack of experience?

If McCain does pick Sarah Palin, as all the news outlets seem to think will happen, how does Sen. John McCain expect his supporters to continue to attack his opponent for his inexperience? A Biden/Obama ticket might have just as much experience as a Palin/McCain ticket.

I am a proud conservative, but this guy just keeps making it harder for me to support.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm stunned and peessed!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because She' The VP...Not The President. Anyways McCain Has All The Experience Needed. Even As The VP She Has Way More Experiece Than Obama

• 1 decade ago

I am an independent and still undecided who will receive my presidential vote. However, when it comes to experience, there can be no question that Sarah Palin has significantly more applicable experience than Barrack Obama.

She currently leads a military force (Alaska National Guard), her state borders two countries (Canada and Russia). Where she has more international experience than Biden and Obama (not sure about McCain) regarding international treaties and fishing rights.

She makes more decision regarding the lives of military, civilians, courts, taxes, assistance, etc... in one week than any senator will make in their entire career (certainly more than Obama's 140 votes). Moreover, she have more executive experience then Biden, Obama, and McCain combined.

Also, President Clinton was ONLY two year older than Palin when he was President of the United States (not saying that was good or bad). Selling himself that he was a governor with executive experience. In addition, John F. Kennedy was President at 43 years old (a year younger than Palin is now).

Finally, she has more experience with ethics then the two presidential candidates and Biden.

I am still undecided, but there is NO question who has more experience.

• 1 decade ago

John McCain made an excellent decision in choosing Sarah Palin. It doesn't matter at ALL how LONG she's been Governor. It matters if she did a dang god job being one. And she's done an amazing job. She's smart, (pretty), and i'm HAPPY he chose her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If you're a conservative, you should research a little more about her before making up your mind.

You can find links to local Alaska media coverage of the announcement in the special Sarah Palin section on the front page of http://www.usamediaguide.com,/ including a link to the Anchorage newspaper's biography of her.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Unlike the Obama/Biden ticket, the McCain/Palin ticket is the one with the experience at the top of the ticket.

the Reps #2 is better qualified than the Dems #1.

a pro-life fiscal conservative from an important issue state that is against taxes. sounds good to me. that Gov Palin is a woman is just gravy.

• 1 decade ago

She brings executive experience that none of the other candidates have. Being a Senator is legislative but being a governor is a true executive position. More Governors have been elected as President than Senators for that very reason.

j

• 1 decade ago

At least Gov. Palin has some actual leadership experience. Something we can not say about Obama or Biden.

• 1 decade ago

2 years as a governor or 2 years as a senator (Obama was only a senator for 2 years before he announced he was running). Who has more leadership experience?

When do you think yahoo will add Obama to the spell checker? Guess they figure it is a waste of time

• 1 decade ago

She is younger and less experienced than the first-term Illinois senator, and brings an ethical shadow to the ticket. Just 20 months ago, she was mayor of Wasilla, Alaska, a town of 6,500 where the biggest issue is controlling growth and the biggest civic worry is whether there will be enough snow for the Iditarod dog-mushing race.

• Bucky
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Alaska's state population would make it the 17th largest city. It would be the 75th largest metro area. Not exactly like being governor of California or something.

She might be a good choice--but her EXPERIENCE is minimal.

If it matters, he made a horrible choice.

If it doesn't, the issue can only be raised by hypocrites and fools.

Source(s): wikipeida
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.