Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Does The New Star Wars Game:The Force Unleashed Have Wifi?

I am just wondering if the new star wars game the force unleashed has wifi?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

what you mean wifi.. what star wars game i saw th demo for it on PS store and i hate star wars.. so i dont know. but thx for the 2 points anyway

• 1 decade ago

Games do not have wifi. Starbucks has wifi. Your laptop has wifi.

Maybe you're asking if the game will feature on-line play? I don't know, please visit a gaming website where you can find out EVERYTHING there is to know about games. Here are just two examples:

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

in case you have an older version of madden purchase the action picture star wars video games ive performed it and its spectacular and im requesting it for christmas yet once you dont have madden purchase the madden 09 considering the fact which you ought to get uninterested in action picture star wars yet there is often new stuff to do on madden

• 1 decade ago

consoles and hand held machines have wifi not the game

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.