Do Americans realize that nobody lives in Alaska except 9,000 drunk men and disaffected eskimos?

Why is no one questioning Palin's lack of experience?

Is it because she's relatively hot?

Or is it because they are willing to vote for any puppet as long as it isn't an intelligent Black man?

Favorite Answer

Actually I am aware of that. I saw a documentary on Alaska and how the population is practically ALL men who just have sausage parties. They also like to ski and sled-ride with each other.

Your observation is correct my dear. McCan't used Palin as eye candy to get some votes...or to NOT get some votes...LMAO!! She is one good lookin' puppet though.

No. You need to read more about Alaska.

Palin has executive experience in comparison to Obama and Biden combined. She ran a business. She ran a small town. She is running a state. Yes a small state just like Arkansas.

Her looks are irrelevant to me.

She is not a puppet. She is her own woman.

Obama is intelligent but shows a lack of common sense.

Alaska has close to a Million residents. Question is how many people has Obama ever led? That would be a big fat ZERO! Now if you take into account for her 80+% approval rating which is absolutely unheard of then you would find she is far more qualified in her little toe then Obama is. Obama has 143 days in the Senate to compare to her experience, Whoopi! Id put my vote behind a honest hard working women verses a dishonest crook like Obama anyday.

Hey! My best friend lives in Alaska (not by choice) and she is neither a drunk man nor a disaffected Eskimo...thank you very much

Why is it if you don't like Obama its automatically because he is black? Why do most black people feel the need to vote for obama just because he is black and not base on his views??? I personally would love to see a black president. But not a full term abortion supporting, hate filled, anti-american like him. Wether he was black, brown, white, blue or yellow I would not vote for obama.

Man, that question goes a long way in displaying your intolerance and complete lack of understanding as to a way of life that might differ from yours.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Inclusive, you ain't, my friend.

it particularly is stunning to me! How can all of us try this?! To me, it relatively is like killing off human beings. it relatively is how I see it. To be chased from the skies by utilising a element you do no longer be conscious of... think of if extraterrestrial beings got here precise now and chased us till we could no longer run and then killed us all? all of us could be horrified. it relatively is like that for the wolves, after all. it relatively is terrible, and cruel. The wolves stand no threat against a hunter like that. it relatively is unnatural -- no, it relatively is downright incorrect -- while they're purely slaughtered that way. Wolves are no longer livestock killers. human beings are livestock killers. subsequently steak and hen strips. yet no one complains then, do they? And the wolf, who would be unable to bypass to the keep and purchase a television dinner, is begrudged even a single meal from the human who will eats foodstuff on a daily basis. i'm no longer asserting everyone could sacrifice their livestock to the wolves, even though it relatively is purely incorrect to bypass and slaughter them over some very uncommon incidents. i understand i'm ranting and probably no longer assisting, yet i think strongly approximately this... wolves are important. And lower back, to me, killing them for activity is like killing human beings for relaxing.

• Bubuh

Actually people are all over her lack of experience. Every article about Palin mentions her lack of experience.

• coach

Actually, Juneau has over 100,000 people. Why question Palin's inexperience if you don't question Obama's inexperience?

9000 drunk men?

What about the ladies?