Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Adults only... Do you still watch cartoons?

And I'm not talking sitting down to spend time with the children, I mean cartoons that you really like and just love to watch... I do, I really like The Fairly Odd Parents and Captain Flamingo, and Bugs Bunny still rules, lol.

• me
    Favorite Answer

Yes, Fairly Oddparents. I set it to record so when I get home I can watch. Too funny!

Adults Only Cartoons

Family Guy, South Park, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, SpongeBob, Fairly Odd Parents, Boondocks, The Venture Brothers: are all good ones. ( I like everything from Disney, Noggin, Nick, and Cartoon Network)

When I was in high school I used to watch Dr. Katz, Bob & Margaret,and The Critic. Those were great too.

And of course there are classics that will never die such as Bugs Bunny, Foghorn Leghorn, Coyote & Roadrunner, Elmer Fudd, etc.

Cheers

Not really, from the snippets I have seen - they just don't match up with the old Johnny Quest and Space Ghost!

If the cartoon network is on after the 17 YO leaves for school and I get home from work, I change it immediately to watch Walker Texas Ranger.

Yeah I do. My 3 favorite cartoons are: Tom and Jerry, Courage the cowardly dog and The grim adventures of billy and mandy.. I enjoy watching them on Cartoon Network!!

• cerol3

I used to cartoons in my early 20s. Now I need more adult theme cartoons like Family Guy and others on Cartoon Network's adult swim hours.

Watching cartoons are more easier then real shows. With cartoons there is never no story, just short strange plot, that is solve with in 15 mins.. lol...fairly old parents, chip and dale, old skool looney tunes and disney mickey mouse.. all great shows! ohhh don't forget rocko's modern life, rugrats, and beetlejuice!

• Mungo

Yeah, I do, sometimes. Spongebob, Total Drama Island, then of course The Simpsons, Family Guy, Venture Bros...

I love to watch cartoons like American Dad, The Archies, but maybe when I get to be like 25 I wouldn't like them as much.

No,dont have the time and they really don't interest me,the only thing i ever watched when i was little was rugrats and the old nick,they replaced everything with crap like zoey 101 and gayass spongebob,what happened to pete&pete,are you afriad of the dark,Doug,hey arnold etc?!