Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Allah SWT said in Al Imran 49 that Isa A.s. made something like a bird?

What was this and what purpose was it for.

Also why did the Christians and Jews remove it from the Bible but allowed to leave in healed the Blind and Sick?

And will make him a messenger for the Children of Israel to whom he will declare : 'Verily I come to you with a token from your Lord! I mould for you the likeness of a bird out of this clay and I breath into it and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave! And I heal him who is born blind and him who is a leper and I raise him who is dead by Allah's leave! And I will tell you that which you have eaten as well as that which you have hidden inside your houses. Verily there are many a portent in this for you, if you are truly believers!

'I confirm that which was revealed in the Torah before me and I make lawful for you some of that which was made unlawful for you. And I come to you with a token from your Lord, so fear Him and follow me!

The disbelievers among the Children of Israel hatched a plot to get Jesus crucified by the Romans but did not succeed because Allah countered their plot by causing Jesus to ascend to Him and made them crucify a fellow convict who bore a strong resemblance to him.

Note that this version of events surrounding the crucifixion of Jesus differs from the Biblical version followed by the Christians. According to them, the Resurrection of Jesus took place several days after he was slain, inside the tomb in which his body was laid to rest; but according to Qur'aan, Allah caused Jesus to ascend to Him before his crucifixion was carried out by the Roman soldiers, keeping His promise to him which is elaborated in the rest of the chapter.

So then why this bird and for what?

Adnan - Allah SWT has never shown error in any letter in his entire book, or if there was even one error, the book would be easily currupted.

THE BOOK IS SENT BY ALLAH, PROTECTED BY ALLAH AND THOSE OF THE BOOK ARE OF THE SAME!

Adnan... We Love Jesus..... less you understand!

Favorite Answer

Brother,

It was a SIGN for their people,

As Jesus Christ himself said:-

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me." [The Bible, John 5:30]

Bible does not even mention the most wonderful miracle of Jesus Christ,that he spoke in his cradle:-

In Surah Al Imran:-

27. At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: "O Mary! truly an amazing thing hast thou brought!

28. "O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!"

29. But she pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?"

30. He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah. He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet;

31. "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live;

32. "(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;

33. "So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"!

34. Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.

Edit:-

Adnan The Atheist:-How do you know Gospel of Thomas is right??

Maybe their was some shed of truth in that Gospel,

The Authenticity of the Bible can be explained by a single example in Matthew 9:9 which proves that Gospel of Matthew was not even written by Matthew!!

So you are the one with problems,not us,

As we all know that you are a Christian pretending to be an Atheist

Edit 2:-

Thank you Adnan the (false) Atheist to prove my point!!

All the authority has been GIVEN to him!!

let me repeat that again,

All the authority has been GIVEN!!

by whom??

By God!!

As we can clearly see that He can't do anything without the will of his God,

Thanks brother!!

EDIT 3:-

I am Really Laughing Out Hilariously Loud!!

You did not answer me,and called me a Cherry picker,

I said,that there might be some truth in all the Gospels which are regarded as invalid,

thats what i said,

And answer me on Matthew 9:9

read the verse and answer me,

i can smell a Christian from a mile,

and the way you talk,

Its so obvious my friend,

you forgot to touch the point that the authority has been GIVEN,

C'mon,

Give me your best Shot,

I am waiting

Edit 4:-

wow Adnan The (False) Atheist!!

You never touched a single thing i presented and committed the fallacy of strawman,

This shows how powerful and strong your faith is my friend,

Answer all the questions is raised and i swear to God i will answer everything you said,

You are trying to change the subject,

And i won't let that happen!!

EDIT 5:-

Since you have admitted your defeat,

I will answer your questions,

You asked me whether ants can talk or not,

It was a Miracle!!

A Miracle is something that cannot be proven scientifically nor by human intelligence!!

Just Like Jesus Christ born of a virgin and giving life to the dead,

They cannot be proven as they are Miracles!!

Edit 6:-

Thanks again for proving how weak your arguments are!!

Secondly,

Don't you believe that God does not exist??

Do you have any proof??

Can you prove it??

Can you disprove the existence of God??

Off course Not!!

You have FAITH that God does not exist,

I have FAITH that God exists and miracles do happen

So if my faith is rubbish as you claim,

Then your is equally rubbish too!!

Asalamo Alaikum Dear Asker Qur'an inform that on the day of judgment, the people shall split up into three groups (Sura Waqia). 1- Mukaraboon (The ones who shall be closer to Allah) 2- People of right hand. 3- People of left hand. Every soul shall bear the burden of the deeds earned. No kinship shall avail any favour which is against the spirit of Justice of The Most Merciful. Allah needs our nafs e mutmaina (Sura Fajr), our Qalb e Saleem (16:23) (26:89) (37:84) (20:75). I find every one here be it a sunni or shia slandering one another which is against the spirit of The Quran. Allah is commanding us something else and we are heading 180 degree opposite. I start to cry once i read Quran, why?, bcoz i find very few (excluding myself) with a Qalb e Saleem, nafs e mutmaina. May Allah help us to Obey Quran and May Allah include us in his men as per last verse of Sura Fajr. :)

I believe there's nothing in the Qur'an to say that another person was made to look like Jesus. I am not denying that possibility, but it is not the only possibility and it is not necessarily the case. The verse talking about the subject states (what means):

Pickthall:

4:157. And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain.

It is not our business to talk about the details of what exactly happened because the verse already tells us that anything else we say are only conjecture and nothing more.

As for the bird, well it was another miracle of prophet Jesus.