Think this woman, this vice president candicate, is a closet racist?

Alaskans Speak (In A Frightened Whisper): Palin Is “Racist, Sexist, Vindictive, And Mean”

September 5, 2008

by Charley James –

“So Sambo beat the *****!”

This is how Republican Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin described Barack Obama’s win over Hillary Clinton to political colleagues in a restaurant a few days after Obama locked up the Democratic Party presidential nomination.

According to Lucille, the waitress serving her table at the time and who asked that her last name not be used, Gov. Palin was eating lunch with five or six people when the subject of the Democrat’s primary battle came up. The governor, seemingly not caring that people at nearby tables would likely hear her, uttered the slur and then laughed loudly as her meal mates joined in appreciatively.

I would offer that we'll hear a lot more about this phoney.. keep it up palin.

..why do I have to be a 'liberal or Obama supporter" to recognize a racist pig when I see one. I'm white you silly! Not only that I'm a smart female, college educated and I, along with many other Young females don't need "label" in order to express an opinion. Older people have made a plethora of mistakes, and they keep making them. as though they have no minds of their own. oh wait. but of course. they don't.

btw

she's Your candidate

to me, she is a 'candicate' - in other words, a no such thing.

Favorite Answer

I know we don't want this woman to be president. Its exactly like hiring a plumber to be in charge of the Alaska Pipeline just because they know how to unclog a toilet.

One thing this question has definitely shown about her is that she is very divisive and not likely to bring the country together.

All people who spell "candidate" as "candicate", are closet racists and are actually evil outer-space aliens. That statement has as much prof and twice the intelligence as the question you pose here. Anyone can make a statement that they overheard someone in a coffee shop, but they won't go on record and have no other witnesses to back up their charge. Sounds like the old race card being played because Hussien Obama is afraid of a woman. He did the same against Hillary.

• felker

How does calling human beings 'racist' make you a racist? you should call him, uninformed, stupid, or a liar, yet this is in no way, shape, or type, racist. are you able to delight clarify how calling somebody racist makes you a racist? you're calling him a racist, does that make you a racist besides? ??????? a million. he's white 2. the common public of tea-partiers are "evangelical WHITE, middle-united statesa., gun toting human beings." this is indebateable. no one could have been mad in the event that they called the Black Panthers 'black'

From a so called progressive site,I've seen this crap article. Yes,Lucille the waitress. You should send this to Comedy Central. It's hillarious, But you can't deny Obama said "typical white person". It's on tape.

I have found that when an Obama supporter is running scared they use the "racist" card every time, grow up, not everyone is "in love" with Obama & his tax & spend policies.

I haven't seen that yet. Wow! Keep digging for the truth in the blogosphere.

No. How is this any different from twenty years in an "I hate Whitey" church?

I read about that. I think that report is just as acurate as this one I link to. If this is true there should be an audio recording somewhere.

Anybody can make up **** and put it on the internet. Do you think i will just assume this is true?

Who knows! With her you never know because the conservatives are to busy worshiping her. I do get that vibe from her though., especially as her husband was part of an independent party that wanted to secede from the U.S.