How do you think about the heavenly mother?The Church of God believes in God the mother.Oh really?

I heard about the heavenly mother yesterday.

She was testified in the Bible.

I dont know if I can believe this or not!!

Please tell me!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Heavenly Mother is testified in Bible.

Not Mary.

Mary is mere Jesus' physical mother, not God.

Bible testifies Elohim(plural) God exist.

God’s Two Images

Let us study through the Bible to discover the existence of our spiritual Mother.

Gen. 1:26-27 『Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness..." So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.』

The above verse states that God has two images—a male image and a female image. Until now, we have only known and called upon the male image of God: "Father." Then how should we call upon the female image of God? Logically, we should refer to God's female image as "Mother." This is why God had said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness."

The word "us" is a plural term. "Elohim," the Hebrew word used in place of "God" in Genesis 1:26, directly translates to "Gods," the plural form of the word "God." Therefore, the references to "us" in the book of Genesis refer to God the Father and God the Mother. Some say that the word "us" in this verse indicates God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. If this argument is correct, there should be three types of people in the world—those who were made in the image of God the Father, those who resemble the image of God the Son, and those created in the image of the Holy Spirit. However, on this earth there are only two types of people: men and women. However, the "Gods" mentioned in

Genesis 1:26 are the male image of God and the female image of God—God the Father and God the Mother.

World Mission Society Church of God follows teachings of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother.

Elohim God

The word "Elohim" directly translates to "Gods." The Bible testifies that God exists in the female image, God the Mother, as well as the male image, God the Father.

World Mission Society Church of God has received Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong, God the Father, and the heavenly Jerusalem, God the Mother.

When people hear the word "God," most immediately think of "God the Father," holding to the fixed idea that only God the Father exists; however, the Bible clearly testifies that there is a God the Mother in addition to a God the Father. We sincerely hope that you can break your fixed, man-made ideas so that you can receive the true Saviors: Christ Ahnsahnghong and Jerusalem Mother.

Then, let us discover why the members of the Church of God accept Christ Ahnsahnghong and Jerusalem Mother as their Elohim God.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mother Jerusalem

Now, the news of salvation is spreading rapidly across the world. People who never heard or understood about God are beginning to receive the truth with great delight. Most people wish to know why they are existing in this world, and what awaits them afterward. All of these fundamental human questions can be answered through the Bible.

However, the Bible has recently become an object of humor and most peole today see it only as book stories. We, on the other hand, do not. We see the Bible as a book of prophecy which helps us understand the spiritual world and lead us to the kingdom of Heaven. Also, the Bible teaches us about the existence of our Spiritual Mother, Heavenly Mother Jerusalem. She is the spiritual city which gives eternal life. I don't mean a literal city, but She represents the place where we can receive God's abundant blessing, Jerusalem. This Jerusalem, however, is from Heaven, not Palestine. She is God the Mother; the female image of God.

People are traveling all the way around the world to visit Heavenly Mother and to receive Her blessings. I hope that you too can receive God's blessing in this last age. God bless you...

• 1 decade ago

The Bible testifies to our Heavenly Mother.

The Church of God believes in Heavenly Mother.

You must believe in Heavenly Mother.

.http://usa.watv.org/

• 1 decade ago

I don't believe God has a gender, or certainly, at the very least represents both genders and more. God is so much more than the humanistic qualities that we project onto Him/Her as the energy force of life. Calling God "the Father" or "the Mother" are simply convenient labels to put on the life force of all that is.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • As I have said counteless times before, christianity is a pagan tradition that decided to rebel and fill it all up with a bunch of DOGMA!

many believe in a masculine god and a masculine devil battling each other while some pagans believe that all was created from GOD.

God is everything and nothing so god split itself into two beings. A goddess and a god and through love created everything. There is no fighting involved in any of this. Perfect partnerships!

Pagans worship a Goddess as well as a god but for many of us there is actually only ONE god. Why do we seperate it? Well it comes with many teachings and it was at one point used to explain many things back before science.

take for instance farming. How many of them can tell you about the effects of the moon? Sure it sounds silly to many that we pray to warrior goddesses or mother goddesses and crone goddesses but it's not that there is hundreds of gods but rather ONE god with many skills.

Say you pray to god for help in business, then maybe you want to tap into gods businessy side by calling on Ganesh. Or you need love so you call on the lovely Aprodite. Maybe you are a nurse and want so pray to a female energy, a compassionate energy so you pray to Virgin Mary..I feel that this church mother you talk about is simply the goddess.

The bible mentiones it but if you read it they say that the church mother is nothing female at all but rather just the place of worship. THe bible is full of information and in many instances you can see how they seem to supress women so much.

That question of your's you can research to find out what they say about it. They discredit women for having anything to contribute. The bible is men worshiping men.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

because the Bible testifies about Heavenly mom. (Gal 4:26 ) in spite of the indisputable fact that the Jerusalem it fairly is above is loose, and he or she is our mom. How do we call 'mom' in heaven? to date, christians talked about as God as 'Father'. Then why do not we expect of about 'mom' as God? If we study carefully the Bible, lets discover many memories which tell about 'God the mummy', or 'Heavenly mom'! And the clarification we would want to always trust in Heavenly mom recorded in Revelation 22:17. She provides us the water of existence. As you'll discover, existence is given via mom. religious existence is likewise given via our religious mom, isn't it? it really is needed to break our fixed idea which ward off us from understanding our religious mom. thanks.

• 1 decade ago

Yes..really heavenly mother^^

Hidden Message In Abraham's Family

I am still learning the truth in the bible. The more you study, the more you see how amazing the teachings of the Bible are. No mere man can reveal the truth of the bible. It is to be revealed only through second coming Christ.

Today, I want to share the core truth of the bible, which second coming Christ Ahnsahnghong revealed.

In Genesis, we can find the history of Abraham, our forefather of faith. Abraham had no child to inherit his estate until he became old. So, he decided to give all his property to his faithful servant, Eliezer of Damascus.

Genesis 15:2-4 [But Abram said, "O Sovereign LORD, what can you give me since I remain childless and the one who will inherit my estate is Eliezer of Damascus?" And Abram said, "You have given me no children; so a servant in my household will be my heir."Then the word of the LORD came to him: "This man will not be your heir, but a son coming from your own body will be your heir." He took him outside and said, "Look up at the heavens and count the stars—if indeed you can count them." Then he said to him, "So shall your offspring be."]

Abraham believed God's promise, but since his wife Sarah had borne him no children, she gave her Egyptian maid servant, Hagar, to his husband to be his wife.

Genesis 16:15-16 [So Hagar bore Abram a son, and Abram gave the name Ishmael to the son she had borne. Abram was eighty-six years old when Hagar bore him Ishmael.]

Now, Abraham has a child. He is Ishmael who has the birth-right as the first born son of Abraham.

In the law, The first born son is to inherit his father's estate.Hmm... Then, Who inherited Abraham's estate? Ishmael???No....!! It is Isaac who is reckoned as Abraham's offspring.

Why? Have you ever though about it?

The Importance of Mother

Through the study of Abraham’s family I have come to realize the importance of Mother. The bible says,

Genesis 17:19 [Then God said, "Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him.]

Although Issac was not the first son of Abraham, God established the lasting covenant with him. It is because he was born through Sarah, the free woman. As many of us know, Abraham is one of the people who represent God in the bible. (Luke 16:19-31). Then, though the history of Abraham we can see what the key factor is for us to inherit our Father’s estate.

Who is the key factor? It is Mother. In order to inherit the kingdom of God, our Father, we must also have Mother God. It is difficult to show everything in the bible by writing the post, but when you see all the truth of the bible, I’m certain that you will be amazed!

Our Father Ahnsahnghong is the true savior in this last age because he leads us to Our Mother God as well as to all these mysteries in the bible.

http://www.mygodahnsahnghong.com/

Source(s): heavenly mother,Church of God ,bible,jerusalem mother
  • 1 decade ago

Everyone has a mother, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure this out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.