Most popular Jonas Bros songs?

and dont just say "the jo bros suck" or something! plz answer the q! >_< thx!

Favorite Answer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hold On

S.O.S

Burning Up (their new hit)

When You Look Me In The Eyes

Year 3000 (cover, the song is from Busted)

(not in order)

Others that are probably recognized (but less then the ones I gave u on top) are Kids Of The Future (Meet The Robinsons), as well as Mandy (their first real recognized song).

Also, A Little Bit Longer is pretty well known because Nick wrote it about his diabetes and it's known because it really gets to a lot of people.

Source(s): my incredible jonas and music knowledge =)

I don't exactly know. Every single song that the Jonas Brothers sing immediately become popular.

S.O.S, Year 3000, Kids of The Future, Burnin' Up

• nahas

Hannah Montana- Miley's a brilliant singer and actress. it incredibly is an extremely unique tutor and that attracts human beings in. it is likewise incredibly humorous. She's the terrific singer and actress on the Disney Channel. extreme college Musical a million&2- ok, those are like 2 of my renowned video clips of ALL TIME! This became incredibly a action picture to alter the kind of what teenagers/infants like now-a-days. It gets teenagers involved in music and performing and that's inspiring. individually, i like it in view that I looove the plot, Ashley Tisdale, the music, the dancing, and the performing. and that i desire to be an actress or dancer when I strengthen up. Now, teenagers have an interest in musicals and it became the ice-breaker for a team of musical video clips (Hairspray, Camp Rock, Mamma Mia, American Mall, and so on.) The Jonas Brothers- Do i certainly desire to tell you this? they are astonishing! they are inspirational. Their songs are astonishing. they have morals. They personalities are super. Their hilarious. they have a manner experience. they are warm. They tutor that small city human beings can benefit their thank you to the outstanding. They tutor that if some thing is a raffle to hold you decrease back (Nick's type a million diabetes) which you will combat by way of it and stay the dream. they are certainly and positively an inspirtion and that i (and hundreds... hundreds of thousands... of human beings) love them! OJD FOREVR! P.L.J (Peace. Love.Jonas) CRAZIi JB FanIii GOOO JB Jill <3

• Year 3000, S.O.S, Hold on, Thats just the way we roll, When you look me in the eyes, Burnin' up, Lovebug is gettin there, and A Little bit longer...

Hope i Helped!

Source(s): Me My Jb Luvin self and I!

Their most popular songs are...

S.O.S

When You Look Me In The Eyes

Year 3000

&& Burning Up.

I'm Every Woman love that song by the jonas brothers<3

Burnin' Up, S.O.S., Year 3000, and Play My Music are popular where I am.

I love the Jonas Brothers! ♥

• Burning Up has been #1 for a while.

I'm Every Woman

He's So Fine

Let's Hear it for the Boy

Our Fans Need to Learn What a Fan Forum Is

Where The Boys Are

I think when u look me in the eyes has been number one for a long time....then i think it's burnin up...then SOS........omg it feels sooo long when SOS and look me in the eyes were popular....:)

prolly Burnin Up