In Prince of Persia: Rival Swords (or Two thrones) for wii, how do you activate the speed kill for bosses?

Whenever I am in a boss fight in this game I never get the speed kill. Now, I know there are signals that you have to listen for and stuff but just recently I was informed that if you deactivate one of the sounds it will allow for the speed kill to be activated...If you know of this or anything else that might help then please share!

Favorite Answer

there is no way u can deactivate a speed kill

in order to do a speed kill make sure the guar.....

oh u just want to know about bosses its a bit hard for me to explain

just tell me which boss you are talking about

Hi there,

I was looking for a free download Prince of Persia Warrior Within I found it here; http://bit.ly/1oh99wH

In this new videogame, the Prince has matured, is more aggressive and combative, and is looking for a way to overcome his devastating curse. After the success of The Sands of Time, The Warrior Within, has a different feel to it.

• kohr

nicely I even have this sport for psp so sorry if it incredibly is diverse. If it incredibly is that boss with out jaw your soposed to flow to the wall and locate your way as much as the too then come at the back of his head and carry out the attack. After that happens some situations your soposed to attack his legs.i'm very sorry if it incredibly is not the nicely suited boss or it incredibly is diverse for the of than the psp.