What's in her mind does she like me or just enjoys torturing me?

Basically me and this girl we are both professionals in california we have the same religion and family background. Things were going great in the beginning and we were here for 7 weeks only and she was concerened about the distance so wanted to be friends first... I couldn't take it and I fell for her long story... show more Basically me and this girl we are both professionals in california we have the same religion and family background. Things were going great in the beginning and we were here for 7 weeks only and she was concerened about the distance so wanted to be friends first... I couldn't take it and I fell for her long story short after spending times together now she hates me and she makes sure telling people that she rejected me and I was even insulted in public yesterday among our colleagues from her friend , because I didn't sit next to her freind she ran her mouth infront people and was like she rejected you I'm like what the hell and I was like its not her fault for what her friend did , but later on I heard her talking with that girl and she told her thanks for doing that. Long story short today we had like a party and some guy said a poem and the first verse was about falling in love and when he said that we were sitting across the court from each other and we both looked at each other and then she whispered her friend and we both laughed and it ended there. In the dance floor I was dancing with all the chicks and then one of the guys was dancing with her and he pulled me to dance with her and she walked away. What's her problem? She doesn't want me and despite the fact we have too many crazy things in common and we enjoyed each other company now this is what happens to us? She knows I'm crazy about her. Even last saturday the whole group went clubbing and me and her don't talk so I started dancing with random girls in the club to show here.. if you don't want me I'm sure other girls will.... Like if I move on why get mad at me.. as it is I'm already hurt by you for telling you how I feel about you and what you did is turn me down and then yesterday you and your friend spoke mad crap about me and today during the poem you looked at me like what do you want? When saturday I came back from the club and yeah I saw the jealousy looks in her eyes I came back and started thinking about her and I wrote her this poem

I wish you would know before it is too late
That I lived this month hoping to be with you
If I had an option to live with you or die
I am not afraid of death
I am afraid of losing you
I really adore you

Life and the world does not matter to me without you
If you are not next to me, why shall I live it?
Whatever you do to me I am still into you
If you were gone I would still think of you
I really adore you

Adoring you is more precious than my life
If you say ‘oh God’ I have already said it million times
You are the shore that my ship harbors at
If you say ‘Go away’, I am afraid it will break my sail
I really adore you

I even started to adore this pain
When I see you, my pain is silenced
I forget to ask you why you are late
Because I have never been tired of waiting
I really adore you

It does not matter if you are far or near
My thought of you never stops
Just know I will not forget you
But if you forget me I will remind you
That I really adore you

the 7 weeks are over and we are all leaving back to our states next monday.
Update: I never stopped trying with her but 2 weeks ago I couldn't take it anymore. I'm a great guy and very honest and she was the one who used to lie about stupid stuff...and i told her I'm done playing her games and its either we persue something or we don't talk because I can't be friends with her. show more I never stopped trying with her but 2 weeks ago I couldn't take it anymore. I'm a great guy and very honest and she was the one who used to lie about stupid stuff...and i told her I'm done playing her games and its either we persue something or we don't talk because I can't be friends with her.