Soul searching-What does it mean? Have you ever tried it?

Best Answer

To look deep inside yourself and be prepared to deal with what you find out. Yes, I have done that and when I was really honest with myself, was surprised with what I found.

Soul searching is getting down to heart of things about yourself. Ask yourself questions about what your searching for and answer them honestly. Soul searching is really getting to know yourself and finding out if you lifke that person and would you like them as a friend. If the answer is no, you need to make some changes, if the answer is yes, then your a pretty good person. Soul searching is something we should all do on a regular basis. Hope this helps

Soul searching means trying to find out the truth from your own self rather than depending on external influences, biases, prejudices, heresy etc. I always do a lot of soul searching before I take any important decision, everybody should do it since your soul is your best guide and friend which would never let you down and you will never be guilty of acting wrongly. Soul searching helps you to remain attached to truth.

A kind of a sickness called "Searchitis" ( ! ) wasting time and energy on finding, through means/methods/pathways, something that does not exist and what exist, is there already that need not be searched and found out but just be it!!

I search all the time to find my meaning in life and my purpose - what God wants me to do for Him. I do it by reading a lot and praying on it.

• SHIVA

Taking a look into your soul is no easy thing... The challenge lies not only in the discipline and humility it requires... It is difficult primarily because of what we encounter when we get there.

I think it means to look inside yourself to see where you may have made bad decisions or how you could do better and make better choices. I have done it many times, but I think everyone has their own definition of what it means.

Searching our essential nature.

I have searched and found it at last!

Source(s): After I have found it , I began to listen to the inner voice it speaks.
  • dd

yes

Its difficult initially. But persistent effort reveals results.

Searching starts from body and lead to self.