I am so confused... I need advice! ?

I've been curious for a long time now. All of a sudden, I'm even more curious, to the point I want to deny it. I always think of myself as straight, and a bit curious for girls at the same time. But then there are times like now, where I might meet someone, and wonder if I'm just interested in being their friend, or even I'm MORE interested than that. But I deny it. I keep denying it. I don't want to deny, but I can't see myself dating a girl... even though I am growing more curious about it.

What do you guys think? :S I know there isn't a real question here... but any opinion on this is fine, because I am going crazy!

Favorite Answer

ik exactly how you feel but u never know til u actually try it but not with some random person find som1 u trust cuz its easier that way if ur curios just picturing it isnt gunna solve anything (yet i should listen to my own advice but im only 14 what do ik) if ur scared i find that as a good thing because the more ur scared the more ur interesred cuz its gunna push u n push u til u actually try it (ik how u feel even though im young n nevr duid anything but when u said u want them to be more then friends i totally understand n connect with that) well i wish u the best of luck :]

ur straight, dont pursue or entrain these thoughts u have, it wont make life any easier for u, ur not crazy, u said ur straight and u are, being curious only leads to confusion, and i know the temptation maybe great and u feel like u have to know, but u know what they say, what u cant see,wont hurt u, now ud be a fool to trust in this saying fully but in ur situation it works just fine, just my opinion.

Just explore your feelings. I went through the same thing when I had a huge crush on one of my best (girl) friends. Then i realized I'm bisexual and started to accept myself. Don't rush things and don't worry. Remember, happiness is the journey - not the destination!

Breathe, just breathe.

Date a girl and see what happens. Who knows you might just have the time of your life. I'm free, say on Monday?

i was the same way. then i met a amazing girl who helped me find my way. i'm still interested in guys but go for girls. my bf doesn't like it but oh well

I think you just need to check out being a *****... I think its just a phase. check out this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkscU3iKbDE

Youtube thumbnail

...... I dont think your gay