COLLEGE FOOTBALL IN AMERICA?

k so i am in grade 10 n i no i shouldnt worry bout this now but i wanna know. so basically i live in canada.im on my skool football team. wen i get older i would like to go to the states n play football ther in college. but do i need a scholorship to do that? bcause the chances of me getting a scholarship in canada arent very high so someone plzzzz tell meeee

do i need a scholarship or not to be on a college football team?

• Favorite Answer

yea but as of RIGHT NOW look at the colleges you want to talk to, dont wait your senior year.. try to contact recruiters.

Being an SEC fan, I'll admit that USC is a good team. They have an excellent recruiting unit that comes through year after year (the beach doesn't hurt and the fact that it's LA). LA is the second largest media capital of the world behind New York. The media hounds damn near everything out of that state. I'll bet that hypothetically if USC has 5 straight years or more of mediocre football, would this question still come up?? The point is that since they are in LA and they are actually a good team, it's just another brand that I'm sure the media cooked up and the rest of the country has started to listen to. I don't think USC is America's football team. USC comps players just like every damn major college in America. The only ones we ostricize is the ones who get caught.

yea you can get a scholorship, but you have to be good, but sometimes you dont need a scholorship i think you might be able to tryout to.

mostly but if u cant make it in canada then america isn't looking so good...