Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Hi does the future vice/president of the US really believe that ?

I just heard that that hot Alaskan Republican vice presidential candidate believes that that the world began seven or eight thousand years ago and I can't believe that this is true. That was just yesterday in geological scientific terms and if she really believes that, what else does she believe that is completely off the radar? She wants to believe that the bible is a document based on fact to correspond to her religious beliefs and few people now accept this to be the case.So apart from looking hott can she be a serious candidate if this is the case. I don't have a vote by the way.

Update:

I think all Americans should vote for Obama Bin Laden !

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sarah Palin is George Bush with Lipstick.

Uses the same overly simplistic country shtick. Believes in the same reliance on force to solve problems. Doesn't believe in science. I've yet to hear her disagree with anything about Bush policy, economic, foreign, or social.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes. And she's not going to be the "future" anything. Once the truth about all the crap she's pulled in Alaska comes to light, they'll impeach her.

And for the guy who wanted a source, how about the Associated Press? (link below)

Here's the opening line of the article: "As a candidate for governor, Sarah Palin called for teaching creationism alongside evolution in public schools."

You can't get any more "straight-talking" than that. So, it's no rumor. It's true and it's on record. This woman is a nut-job.

• 1 decade ago

Proof?

Is evolution the new religion?

If you don't "believe it" then you are bad?

What nonsense.

I know that evolution is the best scientific theory that we have available to explain certain things. All sane scientists know that scientific theories are just that, theories, and not graven on stone. They are disproved frequently as new facts come to light, and don't expect everyone to "believe".

Using this, as a rumor, spread without reference or fact is contemptible.

Don't do this.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO that is a rumor started as satire on a liberal blog so people just keep passing on the rumor. Did you know some people believe that man causes global warming,now that is crazy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well one thing is this question is true , she is the future vice/president of the US .

• S P
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Actually for many Americans, that's a normal belief.

Source(s): Experience with the Bible Belt area
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OK. I gotta ask:

What's your source?

(And the Kos doesn't count...)

• 1 decade ago

Yea it's scary how dumbe this woman is..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.