Does anybody still love Joe Jackson?

I just thought about him today. So many great songs, but I really love this one!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=U_IF3qGrc3w

MQ: your favourite JJ song?

• L.F.
    Best Answer

I saw him a few months ago, at a small theater in Chicago. He stopped the show a couple of times to ask, did the el just go by? (the train that rumbled overhead half a block away) The audience was one of the best crowds, it was a fun evening and he was very sweet, as if he couldn't believe we were clapping for him.

You Can't Get What You Want (Till You Know What You Want)

Yes! I'm a huge JJ fan. This song is great, although my favorite has to be: "You Can't Get What You Want, 'Till You Know What You Want"

I actually just bought a greatest hits CD. I just know the songs that are played on the radio, so I am anxious to hear the other songs on the CD.

MQ: Breaking Us In Two

EDIT: Holy crap - Steppin' Out just came on the radio - too weird.

• Fantastic musician! Steppin' Out is so incredible- I love how the bells at the end alternate a slightly different melody- listen to it closely- first a major key line, then in a minor key, then major, etc. Brilliant.

• RoVale

Is She Really Going Out With Him.