La Senza or la vie en rose? ?

And why?

Favorite Answer

If you are talking about lingerie stores, we do not have La Senza nor La Vie en Rose in Los Angeles. Actually, we do have La Vie en Rose, but it's a very high end restaurant that's in OC, not LA proper -- definitely not what I think you were looking for. Though if it was, then you're in the right forum.

You may want to send this question to Beauty and Style.

And for what it's worth, if you do want to buy great lingerie in the Los Angeles area, my favorite is East Thirteen. It's a fine shop in Paseo Colorado in Pasadena (surprisingly located at 356 East Colorado Blvd.), and I love to get stuff from there when I can afford it. You can look at their website at http://www.east13.com/

Next to that, my vote is for the *classic* Frederick's of Hollywood. It *is* Hollywood, after all. And frankly, I find their stuff is built a lot sturdier than Victoria's Secret. Frederick's has better stuff for "full figure," "curvy," "voluptuous" girls like me. And no, those aren't euphemisms for "fat."

Source(s): Shake what yo' mama gave ya.

I think La Vie En Rose is generally better quality with nicer, more "classic" designs. La Senza does have some really cute things, but I find they are really hit-and-miss. Unless you are 100% sure of what your lady will like, stick with La Vie En Rose, just because a classic style is much safer. I also find the staff in LVER is MUCH more helpful. I was in a store for over an hour trying on every white corset they had shopping for my bridal lingerie, and the girls there were just awesome. I made the same kind of trip to La Senza when looking and they were not nearly as helpful. Good Luck!

La Vie En Rose Mandolin

• WallyZ

I agree with Beth. But then you can create a song about La Senza...

La Senza,

Oh don't you cry for me

For I come to gay Par---eee with a mandolin on my knee

BTW, there was a small chain called La Vie En Rose. The only one I know that is left is in Brea Ca.

I choose la vie en rose because that sounds good than La Senza.