Who here loves the jo bros?

ok im wondering who loves the jonas brothers

i personally LOVE them

whats your opinion i'd love to hear from you

i am in school and the jo bros ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

OMG!!!! i LOVE the Jo Bros!!! they are basically ah-mazing!!! i love them!!! but i know a lot of ppl who dont like them and some ppl make fun of me cuz i like them so much but i dont care. I love them. they rock

• whit

staggering, you need to ask somebody for a eco-friendly dress and wave a sighn. or placed on a funcky hat. I did that very final time at between the stay overall performance activities. I had a hat with flashing lighting fixtures furniture furniture. or you would be able to come decrease back element passes, yet i understand they are expencive. So a hat, or a funky dress. desire you get exhilaration from the stay basic overall performance.

• CJ G

Not I.

They're a prefabricated act being popularized by a major marketing machine. Without Disney they would be going to school like normal kids, and that one Brother would be driving Mom's mini van.

I don't really like their music but that's just my personal opinion.

Yeah ....I like them...don't know about love.

And jonas brothers make GOOD music

lol

I know this isn't a part of anything but I feel like saying this.

I only take morning classes! yay. ^_^

JB rocks

=]

No, because I like GOOD music.

Shouldn't you be in school? If you;re in school, you should be learning something worthwhile.

I think they are okay. I wouldn't say I am there biggest fan but I don't hate them.

The Jonas Brothers are a VMA-nominated American boy band. They gained early popularity on the children's television network the Disney Channel. Hailing from Wyckoff, New Jersey, the band consists of three brothers: Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas. They have released three albums: It's About Time (2The band started as a solo project of Nick Jonas. When Nick was six years old, he was discovered while singing at a barber shop and was referred to a professional show business manager.[1][2][3] At the age of 7, Nicholas began performing on Broadway.[4][5] He has acted in several plays, including A Christmas Carol (in 2000 as Tiny Tim and Scrooge at eight), Annie Get Your Gun (in 2001 as Little Jake), Beauty and the Beast (in 2002 as Chip), and Les Misérables (in 2003 as Gavroche).[5][6][7][8] After Les Misérables closed, he performed in The Sound of Music (as Kurt) at the Paper Mill Playhouse.[9]

In 2002 while performing in Beauty and the Beast, Nick had written a song with his father called "Joy to the World (A Christmas Prayer)". With background vocals from the Beauty and the Beast cast, Nick performed the song on the 2002 annual Broadway "Equity Fights AIDS" album, Broadway's Greatest Gifts: Carols for a Cure, Vol. 4.[10][11] In November 2003, INO Records received a demo copy of "Joy To The World (A Christmas Prayer)".[12] The label released the song to Christian radio, where it quickly became popular on Record & Radio's Christian Adult Contemporary Chart.[11] While Nick was working on his solo project, Joe followed in his footsteps to Broadway, appearing in Baz Lurhmann's production of La Boheme.

By September 2004, an executive at Columbia Records found out about Nick's song.[10][11] Nick was soon jointly signed to INO Records and Columbia Records and released the single "Dear God".[13] A second single, a new solo recording of "Joy to the World (A Christmas Prayer)", was released on November 16.[14] It was supposed to be followed by a December release of a self-titled solo album Nicholas Jonas, but the album had been pushed back;[15] it did, however, get a limited release.[16] Nick, along with Kevin and Joe, had written several other songs for the album.[10]

In early 2005, Columbia Records' new president, Steve Greenberg, listened to Nick's record. While Greenberg did not like the album, he did like Nick's voice.[17] After meeting with Nick and hearing the song, "Please Be Mine," written and performed by the brothers, Daylight/Columbia Records decided to sign the three as a group act.[10][18][19]

It's About Time (2005–2006)

After being signed to Columbia, the brothers considered naming their group "Sons of Jonas" before settling on the name "Jonas Brothers."[20]

Throughout 2005, the Jonas Brothers went on several tours, including being the opening act of Kelly Clarkson, Jesse McCartney, the Backstreet Boys, and The Click Five.[1][21] They spent the latter portion of the year on an anti-drug tour with Aly & AJ and The Cheetah Girls.[21][22] Additionally, they opened for The Veronicas in early 2006.[10]

For the album, titled It's About Time, the band collaborated with several writers, including Adam Schlesinger (Fountains of Wayne), Michael Mangini (Joss Stone), Desmond Child (Aerosmith, Bon Jovi), Billy Mann (Destiny's Child, Jessica Simpson) and Steve Greenberg (Joss Stone, Hanson).[22] The album was initially supposed to be released in February 2006, but was pushed back several times.[10][18][21][22] The delay was due to executive changes at Sony (the parent company of Columbia) and the executives' desire to have "another lead single" on the album. For the album, the Jonas Brothers covered two hit songs by UK band Busted - "Year 3000" and "What I Go to School For".[17]

The Jonas Brothers' first single, "Mandy", was released on December 27, 2005.[23] Its music video was shown on MTV's Total Request Live on February 22, 2006[3] and reached number four. Another song, "Time for Me to Fly," was released on the Aquamarine soundtrack, also in February.[24] In March, "Mandy" was featured in the Nickelodeon television film Zoey 101: Spring Break-Up and the Zoey 101: Music Mix soundtrack album, with Nicholas Jonas listed as the artist name.[24] The group's music was also featured on Cartoon Network's Cartoon Cartoon Fridays.[1][24] The band covered "Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me)" from Pirates of the Caribbean for the DisneyMania 4 album, released on April 4, 2006.[25] Over the summer of 2006, the Jonas Brothers went on tour with Aly & AJ.[26] The Jonas Brothers also created the theme song for the second season of American Dragon Jake Long, airing from June 2006 to September 2007 on the Disney Channel.[24][27]

It's About Time was finally released on August 8, 2006.[28] According to the band's manager, it was only a "limited release" of 50,000 copies, so the album can be bid on auction sites like eBay for up to $200-$300 USD. Because Sony was not interested in further promoting the ban

i do, i do!

nick is sexxxxxxy

joe is hottt

and kevin is cute

• Nomad

i prefer steel barrels in my mouth