what laptop is best ?

im planning on buying a laptop and i have in mind buying a dell but im not sure if thats a good laptop. and i was also thinking about buying an hp laptop. so can u please tell me which one is better and please give me reaons why..thank you.

i will be using the laptop just for around the house or w.e nothing special. and i want it to have service if i bring it to ppls houses not far from where i live. so just for normal usage. and that is fast and works well

dell or hp..plz give reasons.

Favorite Answer

Dear friend if you want a good life Laptop then you should jump to hp

or if you want the latest RAM and the GHz so you can go for dell but its life is not so good whereas hp will keep you satisfied and why not

it is the best selling PC company in the world

a sugestion remember to take all the CD related to the laptop because it helps in the future

GOOD LUCK!!!

and have a perfect choice!!!

Well, there is no "best" laptop. And when you say "Dell and HP" you have to keep in mind both companies have a wide range of laptops ranging from budget-priced low-end machines to top-of-the-line gaming platforms.

In terms of the company by itself, both Dell and HP overall make good computers and have good customer service.

Best all-around laptop for graphics and speed is Apple. However, it is very expensive.

Dell is also very good and they have reasonable prices.

If you want a cool looking laptop with high graphics but low speed buy an HP.

Last, if you want a super unreasonable priced laptop with okay graphics and speed, buy a Sony. Hint hint... don't get a sony.

I would get a dell if I were you.

Source(s): My brain and the world wide web.
  • I prefer an HP over Dell. Better performance.

If you are not in a budget then sony vaio is recently the most expensive and the best... other wise i would prefer hp then dell.

Lenova i am using it

It is the best as it has no problem

an aaaaaaaapple