Do you think there should be Mormon observances in the U.S. Congress because they equal the Jewish faith, 1.7%?

The Mormon faith equals the Jewish faith in the U.S. at 1.7%. Maybe Congress should break for Pioneer Day every July 24.

I know I know, a lot facetious, but many will get my point.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world...

• Sluggo
    Favorite Answer

I think they should celebrate the birthday of Joseph Smith. Take the day off and worship him.

But I get your point. Congress never misses an opportunity to stop working and party with the lobbyists.

Of course I 'm not complaining. Not working is what they do best and it is the only time I feel safe.

Seeing as these are YHWH's observances, Messianic's do what YHWH says not what Jews say, unless Jews are doing what YHWH says. People in Messianic circles are not shy about discussing circumcision and is a very well debated topic, so knowing whether the men are circumcised is easily attainable & no inspections are needed. You are very rude & seeing as PBW first brought up the subject, why not ask her How she Knows? Does she make a habit of going to said Messianic meetings to inspect said genitals. You are on a mission from....rhymes with well. My goodness you are so ignorant, God never had sex with a human & you make such falacious statements. My oh my, I just read the 'Messianic Muslims' article & it is actually against them & state that only a JEW can be Messianic as the Messiah comes from Judaism. More syncretism, like ancestor worship + sunworship+Islam+ moon worship ++++++ where does it stop. Back to Scripture & Scripture ONLY Please!

• Isolde

We already have the important Mormon holidays, Christmas and Easter. Mormons outside Utah might have a picnic in July, but we don't take the day off.

• Dan

Who does not know that.

"Jewish" is not merely a faith.

i do not get your point sorry:)