Any suggestions on good swirl remover for a black vehicle?

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Yes, it's called KIT in a yellow bottle. You can get it at Autozone, Advance, etc. .

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.