What is the -proper- technical name of that cable?

I mean the one that has a flexble, and axial movable wire inside a spring-wound wire.

Used as (mechanical) remote camera trigger, or in hand brakes on bicycles, or for (vehicle) choke activation, and so on....

1 Answer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.