What do you think of these names? Suggestions?

Hi, I've allready asked a similar question today but I have a few more names now and I wanted to see the reactions/thoughts.

So, I'm looking for one boy and one girl name. We don't know the gender yet. I like:

Sophie Harper Lee

Audrey Kathleen

Sophia Audrey

Elizabeth Harper Lee

James River

William Hugh

William Atticus

John Peter Winston

I'm love the book To Kill A Mockingbird, so I tried to throw a few names around relating to the book. I just think it's important to have a name with some deeper meaning. A lot of the names are also famliy names.

What do you think of them? Any suggestions? Feel free to mix and match.

Thanks!

Update:

What about Vladd?

Update 2:

Sophie is my AMAZING grandmother's name.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Sophie Harper Lee- 9.8 (not a fan of harper)

Audrey Kathleen- 10 i love this name its gorgeous

Sophia Audrey- 9 i love this name

Elizabeth Harper Lee 8 (its a mouthful)

James River- 9 (this is adorable)

William Hugh- 10 (i like it)

William Atticus- 5 (eh)

John Peter Winston 8 (sounds like a name from a fairytale)

i would definatly go with Audrey Cathleen or William hugh! Its so adorable!!

other names you may like:

Blair

Serena

Selena

Talia (Tah-lee-ya)

Elise

** ratings are 10-best 1-horrible**

congrats on your baby-on-the-way!! ♥

God Bless ♥

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sophia/Sophie is SO overused, I would suggest just crossing them off your list all together. They're annoyingly popular.

Elizabeth Harper is cute. Fun nicknames for Elizabeth are Betty and Betsy... more unique than Liz or Beth.

Audrey Kathleen doesn't do anything for me.

James River is pretty badass. I would suggest the nick name Jack as opposed to Jim or Jimmy.

William Hugh is pretty sophisticated sounding. I think I like it...

William Atticus - I know where your coming from with the whole To Kill A Mockingbird thing, but it just sounds like you're trying to hard.

John Peter Winston - Again, seems like a little much. I'd suggest going with John Winston and skip the Peter.

(Vladd is AWFUL!!!!)

My favorites are Elizabeth Harper Lee (I'd skip the Lee though) and James River! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like Audrey Harper the best. I don't like Kathleen as a middle name. Elizabeth is a really normal boring name to me and Sophia/Sophie is so common these days. My aunt's name is Audrey and I love it. For your boys names I like all your middle names (river, hugh, atticus, and winston). The other names are too common. Why not switch the middle names for the first names and do the first names as the middle names (eg. Atticus James or Hugh William). I hate Vladd it's just so out there.

• 1 decade ago

Audrey Kathleen & James River

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sandra
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Samantha Kailey Samantha Jade Samantha Lauren Alexis Maya Alexis Hannah Alexis Kate Hannah Gabrielle Hannah Lorelai Hannah Paige Grace Elianna Grace Miranda Grace Julianna Avery Sophia Avery Lilah Avery Mathilda Rylie Kathryn Rylie Alyssa Rylie Madelyn Brooke Isabella Brooke Antonella Brooke Vivianna Trinity Louisa Trinity Claire Trinity Sarah Rachel Carissa Rachel Diana Rachel Vanessa Paige Alessandra Paige Mary-Claire Paige Hannelore Faith Tatianna Faith Anastasia Faith Annabella Elise Marissa Elise Tabitha Elise Daniella My favourites are: Hannah Lorelai, Brooke Isabella, Rachel Carissa and Faith Anastasia. My least favourites are: Alexis, Avery, Rylie and Trinity.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like your taste. Sophia Audrey is lovley (two of the most stylish and beautiful women of all time too!). I also like Audrey Kathleen. For a boy William Hugh is definitely my favorite for a boy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

favorites: James River and Sophia Audrey

don't really like Atticus or Harper..

• 1 decade ago

I love all the girl names!

James River is cute

I don't really like William Hugh or William Atticus. I like the name William but I am not fond of the names you picked for middle names.

As for John, it has a good ring to it, but it really isn't my style.

Congratulations!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

james river

sophie is good, but harper lee is too obviously related to the author of to kill a mockingbird. no one wants someone elses full name as part of theirs.

• i love audrey kathleen and sophie harper lee

im not to crazy bout the boys names though. sorry :]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.