Bought Playstation 3 at EB games and it breaks down 8 days after. What's their return policy?

A while ago I bought a Playstation 3 back in January 2006. Worked fine until a week and a bit ago when the sony computer entertainment logo appeared and the music played then nothing worked. It froze. So I went to EB Games, they said I could sell it to them for $250 and get a new one for $169.99. However, about 8 days after I bought the new one, it just went black. Nothing. No image on the screen and the remotes just died on me. What makes me mad to is I lost my receipt and didn't get a warranty. So my question to you is, what is their return policy? Will I be able to get my money back? Or a new PS3 seeing how they sold me a faulty ps3?

Favorite Answer

take it back and ask

i would be asking myself why they are failing is it were i got it setup poor ventilation in a box in TV cabinet with no ventilation siting on the carpet floor???