Bought PS3 then it broke down after 8 days. Help with EB Games return policy...?

A while ago I bought a Playstation 3 back in January 2006. Worked fine until a week and a bit ago when the sony computer entertainment logo appeared and the music played then nothing worked. It froze. So I went to EB Games, they said I could sell it to them for $250 and get a new one for $169.99. However, about 8 days after I bought the new one, it just went black. Nothing. No image on the screen and the remotes just died on me. What makes me mad to is I lost my receipt and didn't get a warranty. So my question to you is, what is their return policy? Will I be able to get my money back? Or a new PS3 seeing how they sold me a faulty ps3?

Favorite Answer

You need a Receipt, and their Policy is You Have 30 Days to return the item, But You must have a receipt!

the PS3 was available till November 11, 2006

you sure you mean a PS3?

It covers anything in the store for 7 days :] hope it helps.