Am i size zero??? someone tell me !!!....?

bust-34 inches

waist-23 inches

hips-34 inches

So does this mean that i'm sixe zero?

Update:

and i'm 5"3

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

that sounds like size 3- size 5 to me...hips and waste r close to my measurements...i fit in a size 3 and 5...you could b a 1...

the only real way to answer that tho is if you go to a store and try on sum jeans =]

gd luck with tht

oh and dont listen to everyone telling you to eat...im 5'3" and im just made to be small

u didn't even say u were actually a size 0

• 1 decade ago

No, you're a size 34-23-34. You didn't state your height so there is no way of knowing if this is healthy or not.

As far as your pant or dress size is concerned... Each manufacturer makes their clothes differently. You might fit one item as a size zero and another item as a size six. I have this same problem and it makes shopping a pain in the @$$.

Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Try on something in a size zero and find out. You can also try looking up the measurements for size zero clothing, but realize there is no standard. I can wear from a 7/8 to a 12 depending on how it's made.

What does this have to do with Singles & Dating?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You don't work out if you're a size 0 that way. You just try on a size 0 dress. Does it fit? Probably not. And by the way, an American size 0 is a size 4 in the UK.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOL, what does bust size have to do with the size of pants your wear????

Just try the size 0 when shopping for clothes, if it fits then yes you are a size 0, but if it doesn't then you are not and find something that fits.

• 1 decade ago

Go try of something that is size 0 if it fits yea your a zero if its too small you then try the next size up till you find the right size

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

that's my length. 00 to be good. A length would not make a man or woman. confident i'm underweight yet i'm no longer anorexic. i turn into born like this, its in my genes, its how i'm. everybody needs to recommendations their very own enterprise whilst it is composed of persons's weight, till it incredibly is a wellness concern. heavily, if we ask human beings very own questions or make a remark approximately someones family contributors or something then it incredibly is "recommendations your man or woman enterprise" yet whilst it is composed of weight and visual charm then for some reason human beings have the superb to fret approximately persons. Its extremely stupid. length 0 is in basic terms a length. Its stupid human beings say anorexics are 0, reason their no longer. they're like as skinny as a infants 10. i'm sorry yet i come across this question somewhat offending. So what if everybody is a length 0. So what if everybody is a length 20. Its extremely no longer for persons to fret approximately (till its a wellness concern)

• 1 decade ago

EAT A CHEESEBURGER!!

god, why do all these girls/women think that men like stick figures??

size zero or not, you really need to gain a little weight. you'll look healthier, and therefore more attractive.

• 1 decade ago

go try jeans on that are size 0

• 1 decade ago

it doesnt mean you are a size zero..

just try eating more

say you eat 1 biscuit a day eat 2

its easy..

i did it :)

Good look x

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.