Will Dems steal this election like they failed to do in 2000?

How do you think the entire Dallas Cowboy's football team will vote? I heard they all have been registered here in my state (and I'm not in Texas).

Bring on the hate, baby, I'm ready.

Yeeap...there it is. Being called names right off the bat. I guess you have a guilty conscience about your party's amazing "get out the vote" effort.

Ohio? I thought all republicans did was try to suppress the vote.

I don't feel victimized yet....but it will come with the higher taxes.

and I think "fraudulent" is the word you were searching for....but that's just this idiot's opinion.

Weeellll.... in that case, it's definitely okay to cheat, huh boo.

• Yote'
    Favorite Answer

No, you're in Nevada I'll bet. I wonder how many dead people, homeless people bribed with cigs, and dogs ACORN will register to vote in Milwaukee and Chicago this time around!

• evan

Cowboys will vote 3-4 time or more

They have had 8 yrs to get this right but they will miss it up they wont vote and then they will say but we had it

Or they will go vote at 8.30 pm

or vote on 11/7/08

I fear that they will. You already hear stories about absentee fraud, illegally purging of votes (votes for Mccain of course). The dems. have done a phenomal job of conducting voter registration campaigns over the years that I feel they just may have enough inmates, felons, the dead, homeless, and the mentally ill voting early and often this year.

If there is huge voter fraud this election, this is the beginning of the end for our Nation as we know it.

Americans need to come out in force to vote in Nov. to have a chance at stopping this Obama train wreck from taking the White House.

• Takfam

"Bring on the hate"?

You are a poor representative for your party, sir. You set the bait so that you can play the victim. Only a coward does such things as he has no pride with which to stand on his own feet and proclaim himself. I pity you.

And no, the Dems will not steal the election. They will win.

Wow, you're an idiot.

In 2004, Bush won Ohio virtually only on frauded votes.

It is about time that they do, sir...or ma'am?. I fear McCain will bring America further down the hole. Some others don't agree, I know. But that's just my opinion.

• Granny

Probably, since the bogus votes they found will be counted.

No, but we may be doing a manual recount again...

they will try but will fail like 2000,2004 they just are not that smart