Don't you wish Special A Had more Episodes? I wish it could go on forever! What is your opinion?

I Wish Special A would just keep going on and for it to never end. I Love that anime! I Want More!!!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

YESS!!! i love this anime SO MUCH!!!! it was so amazing!! it made me laugh hysterically countless times! i wish it would go on forever too!!!

GREAT ANIME!!!!!!! :D

• 1 decade ago

yeah! Of course! that anime was perfect! i really do wish for it to last longer. i always laugh my heart out while watching that show. That show was Great !!!!

• 1 decade ago

i miss it i wish they had more episodes based on the manga

• 1 decade ago

yes Yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it ---its the best!!!!!!!!!! the manga is awesome and the show is too but hopefully they make a season 2 for real cuz i want to see it cuz i like seeing it than reading it lol but i'll still read it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • trefry
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

good god no!! if its offered affordably its for a reason, methinks that 5 pound lobster would have been caught in the sewer no longer the sea ;-) edit - southend eh ferrari babe? thats the place i'm, i await having you for dinner ;-)

• 1 decade ago

YES!!!!!!! I totally and completely agree with you! I LOVED S.A!!!! It was soooo sad when it ended! I would love to see more definitely!

• 1 decade ago

yeah.. i love this anime too....

sugoi ne....

yeah i wish it has more episodes or even a season 2...

i wish it will..!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

me too!!!!

i want to see what happens when life goes on is she going to marry takeshima(aka kei) or not?

will one of them get jealous over someone they are close to?

are they still going to try to beat each other or not?

• 1 decade ago

omg, yes, i loved it. but i heard there was going to be a season two. so keep your fingers crossed

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.