MY cat was diagnosed with fatty liver disease 2days ago HELP!!!?

I have a 7yr normally 21lb(yes over weight) manx cat . she was very quiet and not eating as well so I brought her to the vet. she was checked for diabetes which was NEG and KIDNEY which was NEG . BUt one thing that came up was her liver screening the vet said Diagnosed her with "FATTY LIVER Disease" she also said... show more I have a 7yr normally 21lb(yes over weight) manx cat . she was very quiet and not eating as well so I brought her to the vet. she was checked for diabetes which was NEG and KIDNEY which was NEG . BUt one thing that came up was her liver screening the vet said Diagnosed her with "FATTY LIVER Disease" she also said she was jaundice. she said it seemed like the start of it so she put her on SAMe for the liver and mirtazapine every3days for appetite.
She only eats hard food, milk or clam sauce(funny) but never soft food or tuna.
she seems to want to eat although i force feed her a/d 5 times aday equalingg 1can) she will also eat about 6 pieces of hard food 6-7 times a day on her own. and she will drink..
My question is I would like to give Milk Thistle, or L-carnitine, or glutamine. Has anyone ever mixed this with the SAMe liver pill??
maybe I would just give Milk Thistle,PLEASE help me and let me know how much this big girl should have???
also I have heard that L-carnitine can cause heart problems.
Thank you for all the help and please let me know how I can get this baby doll feeling better quicker!!!
God bless you all!!