Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do Americans realize the stock market is crashing worldwide due to lack of confidence in them?

Seriously I heard Japans stock dropped like crazy yesterday with people pulling out due to fear Americans would no longer buy their autos.

I'm sure that is only one example of this instability caused by what started in Wall Street.

Update:

I think it's really SILLY of people to think that it's because "OBAMA might be PRESIDENT!!!!"

Do you think the rest of the world is as racist as you? Get with the 21st century people!

Update 2:

I was only citing ONE EXAMPLE of a pull out...there are MANY more worldwide. Just to give some people an idea as they believe this is because OBAMA IS BLACK that the economy is falling to pieces...and they DO believe that.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's not crashing because of americans, It's crashing on purpose, and it's been done before. The culprit, the Federal Reserve, a privately owned bank which controls the flow of money, and interest rates, they don't have to ask permission from anyone to do so either.

The Federal Reserve is a privately owned bank, and they have purposely inflated the dollar to the point where it has surpassed wages, no one can afford anything, and because of it people have borrowed more than ever, making then even more succeptible to slavery through money. The Federal Reserve has given banks huge amounts of money they created out of thin air with nothing to back it up.

Sounds like a plot of economic terrorism. The Federal Reserve bank has also loaned so much money to the US government that we are trillions in debt, we spent money we did not have, and we got most of it from the federal reserve which has loaned it to us. Every dollar they print is loaned to us at interest, and it's our income tax that pays most of that interest.

We now owe them, and it will soon get to the point where our interest will be so high we will not even be able to pay it. At that point we could be forced to declare bankruptcy of our country, and the Federal Reserve and it's private owners will have america at their disposal.

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." -Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless

on the continent their fathers conquered." -Thomas Jefferson

Source(s): Research outside the one sided media.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, most don't. Most continue to bail out, only creating the stock market to fall even more. If you are smart you will buy, buy, buy right now. The stock market isn't falling because people are pulling ONLY Japanese stocks. They are pulling all of them. We live in a global economy sweetie. What happens here, effects what happens overseas and even the psychology in other nations. The same is true for the US when other markets fall

However, if you think this has anything to do with race, you are racist yourself. That's what pulling the race card is....racist. It sounds like you are the one that could "get with it". Obama is the one most are looking to...McCain sure hasn't got a clue.

• Just wait til Obama is elected and everything will be fine. Not only will he heal the entire global economy, he will singlehandedly cease global warming. I have heard reports the polluted oceans are already spontaneously healing simply due to the prospect of Obama being elected. Surely the economy can't be far behind.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Might have to do with the fact we are the largest consumers in the world. If we don't buy they don't sell. Also the only thing we seem to export anymore is debt, and they bought it!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah and it would have been because Hillary was a woman. Things are getting bad out there and we all know McCain admits the economy is not his strong suit. Doesn't make me feel confident, I can tell you that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

this ecomincal crisis is really bad. It can be worst then the wall street crash. possible the end of the world as we know it. unless it is sorted soon then things are going to be alot worst.

• 5 years ago

american idol will never cancel and sajaks rug will never wither. so stock markets are unpridicatable so i say the stock market will crash.

• 1 decade ago

We don't blame lack of confidence.

Just George Bush...

• 1 decade ago

I just think it is funny that despite how much the world hates us that they need us far more than we need them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They blame him for everything. It's comical. And it just goes to show how stupid they are.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.